“FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH” WORKSHOP: 3/19/2022 (VIA ZOOM)
30-YEAR CREATIVE ENTREPRENEUR AND INTERIOR DESIGNER KAMI GRAY IS TEACHING A 1-DAY WORKSHOP IN MARCH CALLED “FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH”
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN STARTING THEIR OWN BUSINESS OR THOSE WANTING TO IMPROVE UPON AN EXISTING BUSINESS. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
We’ll start out broad and then dive deep into what it takes to become successful…ALL ABOUT ACTION and NEXT STEPS!
Kami will teach you…
- the tools of the trade (programs used to communicate ideas to clients)
- how to market yourself to get clients (website, Google rank/SEO, social media, press)
- How to grow your Instagram following.
- how to create a winning portfolio when you’re just starting out (or how to finesse your existing portfolio)
- the client process: from start to completion
- how to price out your services (charging hourly vs a flat rate)
- how to hone your skills (without going back to school)
- how to get free or affordable help (interns and freelancers)
- and so much more, including plenty of laughs and stories!
MESSAGE FROM KAMI: This will be an intense (but super fun!) 1-day workshop via zoom. I’m ready to share what I know! I love motivating and inspiring people to have meaningful work that earns them a decent living. Entrepreneurship can be lucrative AND rewarding—if you think this might be your calling, but haven’t acted upon it or haven’t taken it to the next level, let’s fix that!
- Saturday, March 19th: 8 am to 2 pm, PST
- Attendees must be available to participate in all hours.
- Full refund provided if cancelled prior to 3/1/2022. No refunds given after this date.